Since 1888, Holder Tractor, also known as Max Holder GmbH in Germany, has stood for innovative engineering. They have been building high-performance agricultural products and attachments in the German marketplace for many years. In 1984, North American discovered the quality products produced by the company and opened a Holder Tractor sales office in Ontario, Canada. Not very long after, a Holder distribution center was opened in the United States in 2015. The number of authorized dealers have expanded greatly in past years across the United State and Canada.
Many of their classic products are treasured by collectors while some of their earlier tractors are still in working condition.